True Mobile Banking Is Here!
Citizens Bank brings the bank and all the services you want to wherever you are.
- Deposit your checks with Remote Deposit Anywhere. Just Point, Click and your Deposit is completed! Certain restrictions apply so ask us for details.
- Pay your bills with iPay using your mobile phone or home computer. With iPay, you can even email funds to a friend, relative, or student!
- Send an e-Gift Card virtually anywhere in the world!
- Instantly access e-Statements, including check images, and Real-Time Balances.
- Open the door to e-Banking with our Free Apps for iPhone and Android by searching, “Solid Citizens.”
To get started, drop by any Citizens Bank walk-in location or click here for additional information about Remote Deposit Anywhere. Click here to begin the process by filling out a Remote Deposit Anywhere application. To review the terms and conditions of Remote Deposit Anywhere, click here.
We’re ready to bring the bank to you!
Banking at your convenience
Citizens Bank gives you the power to manage all your banking needs whenever and wherever you want – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – with our comprehensive suite of Online Banking services.
By enrolling in our Online Banking program, you can view your account balances, download history to popular software, and make transfers for FREE! Click here for terms, conditions and more information about Online Banking with Citizens Bank.
Looking for even more convenience? Sign up for our iPay Bill Pay service and eliminate the hassle of checks, stamps, or trips to the post office. Paying your bills online with Citizens Bank is fast, safe and secure. Best of all, it also is FREE!
Banking wherever you are
We know you're busy, so Citizens Bank helps you stay on the go. With NetTeller Mobile Banking for your Citizens Bank account, we'll help keep your life hassle free – and on the move.
NetTeller Mobile Banking allows you to see your balances, transfer funds, locate ATMs and much more. Sign up today at NO COST! Click here for NetTeller Mobile Banking set up instructions.
Ready to sign up? Click here for our enrollment form or visit one of our full service locations today for your login and password.
You must have an active deposit account with Citizens Bank in order to apply for NetTeller Online Banking. Online Banking is required for Mobile Banking.