BATESVILLE – June 27, 2014 – Citizens Bank today released the next-to-last list of 50 finalists for its “Celebrate America 2014” drawings in which the bank will give away a new car, an Intimidator UTV and a Bad Boy Mower on the Fourth of July in Riverside Park in Batesville.
A total of 250 finalists have now been selected. The drawing for the final 50 finalists will be held next week but their names will not be made public. This week’s finalists are:
- Stanley G. Andrews, Pleasant Plains
- Chasity Bagwell, Imboden
- Betty M. Barnett, Batesville
- Willie M. Bell, Batesville
- Martha A. Billingsley, Batesville
- Ruth Boggs, Powhatan
- Alvin M. Bolin, Little Rock
- Justin K. Brackett, Locust Grove
- Regina R. Bryant, Batesville
- Vernece Brown Mary H. Ivey, Batesville
- Casey Callahan, Rosie
- Billy E. Campbell, Batesville
- Sawyer Dowell, Batesville
- Edwin Dunnem, Sulphur Rock
- Linda D. Edwards, Cave City
- Rose M. Evans, Batesville
- Jerry Floyd, Concord
- Johnnie J. Fox, Sulphur Rock
- Rondel D. Fulbright, Sulphur Rock
- Stephan M. Garner, Batesville
- Charles Goff, Batesville
- Susann S. Hackney, Batesville
- Tommy Hipp, Prim
- Cleston E. Hughes, Batesville
- Phong Huynh, Batesville
- Mary H. Ivey, Batesville
- Lyde Jones, Cave City
- George W. Kephart, Batesville
- Bruce A. Kilpatrick, Batesville
- Carmen Llewellyn, Batesville
- Wesley A. McClure, Batesville
- Timmy L. McKinney, Batesville
- Leesha Meeks, Pocahontas
- Eliot C. Mishark, Batesville
- Jordan K. Mohlke, Batesville
- Gene W. Moore, Batesville
- Jimmy W. Moore, Batesville
- Larry L. Morris, Cave City
- Omezikam Okolo, Batesville
- Caylon Perry, Pleasant Plains
- En Pham, Batesville
- Janis D. Pratt, Batesville
- Cleo D. Robbins, Carterville, Ill.
- Sherwin Smith, Batesville
- Stephen W. Thomas, Batesville
- Darryl Thompson, Batesville
- Gary B. Watlington, Floral
- Ronald K. Westbrook, Pleasant Plains
- Jerry W. Whitaker II, Mountain View
- Craig Whitmire, Strawberry
Citizens Bank has been randomly selecting and publicizing the names of 50 finalists each week. Entries not selected as finalists in the first five weekly drawings are still in the database and available for selection among the final 50 finalists in next week’s last drawing.
The names of 300 finalists will be in a drum for the live prize drawings on July 4. The lists of weekly finalists are being posted at Citizens Bank, on its website (www.thecitizensbank.net), the bank’s Facebook page and are being distributed to area news media.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win the contest. Everyone can fill out and submit entries each day of the contest, with a limit of one entry per person per day. Citizens Bank is automatically giving its account holders 10 entries in the contest for every personal account they have with the bank. Official Contest Rules are available at Citizens Bank and on the website.
Contest entries will be accepted at Citizens Bank locations through the close of business on Monday, June 30, followed by the prize drawing on July 4.
About The Citizens Bank
Citizens Bank of Batesville was established in 1953 by a group of local businessmen who shared a vision of creating a bank that would be committed to serving the working people of Batesville and Independence County. Today, Citizens Bank is Independence County’s largest financial institution by market share, and has expanded its service area to include Lawrence, Randolph, Sharp and Stone counties. The bank operates 10 fully staffed financial centers in Batesville, Cave City, Imboden, Mountain View and Pleasant Plains.